Level: Nomad 4, time 4
Display: Au, Ma
Manifesting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./ level)
Area: 10 ft. radius
Duration: 1 round / level
Saving Throw: Reflex negates; see text
Power Resistance: Yes
Power Points: 7
By manipulating space and time in a small area you create a pocket area where time acts randomly for a short while. Anyone who enters the affected area may make a Reflex save to avoid the effect by immediately leaving the affected space, but anyone who purposely stays in is affected as if they had failed their save. All affected creatures have their apparent time randomly affected each round they are within the area of temporal randomness. Roll a d4 for each affected creature and determine each round’s effect:
- Affected creature’s time remains normal
- Affected creature is treated as if under a haste spell.
- Affected creature is treated as if under the slow spell.
- Affected creature loses this round of actions as if the round never occurred. Any effects in place on the creature do not count this round toward any applicable duration.
Augment: This power may be augmented in one or more of the following ways.
- By spending an additional 4 power points, this power’s duration is 1 minute per level rather than 1 round per level.
- If you spend an additional 6 power points, you can manifest this power as a swift action.
- In addition, for every 2 additional power points you spend to achieve any of these effects, this power’s save DC increases by 1.