Level: Psion/Wilder 7, Psychic Warrior 5, Worldthought Medic 7
Manifesting Time: 1 standard action
Duration: 1 min./level (D)
Power Points: Psion/wilder 13, psychic warrior 9
This power transforms your body into living oak, which grants you several advantages:
- You gain damage reduction 10/slashing and a +5 bonus to natural armor that overlaps (does not stack with) any natural armor bonus you may already have.
- You are immune to ability damage, blindness, deafness, disease, drowning, poison, stunning, and all powers, spells, or attacks that affect your physiology or respiration, because you have no physiology or respiration while this power is in effect.
- You take only half damage from cold effects of all kinds. However, you become susceptible to all special attacks that affect wood, and you gain vulnerability to fire.
- You gain a +4 enhancement bonus to Strength, but you take a -2 penalty to Dexterity (to a minimum Dexterity score of 1), and your speed is reduced to half normal. You can speak but cannot drink (and thus can’t use potions) or play wind instruments. You have an armor check penalty of -4 and an arcane spell failure chance of 25%.
- Your unarmed attacks deal damage equal to a club sized for you (1d4 for Small characters, 1d6 for Medium characters), and you are considered armed when making unarmed attacks. When you make a full attack against an object or structure using your unarmed strike, you deal double damage.
- For every additional power point you spend, this power’s duration increases by 1 minute.