Level: Energy 8, kineticist 8
Display: Au, Ol
Manifesting Time: 1 standard action
Duration: 1 round / level (D)
Saving Throw: See text
Power Resistance: Yes
Power Points: 15
You surround your form in a single energy type, taking on aspects of that type of energy. The specific benefits gained depend upon the energy type chosen:
- Fire: Your form is literally wreathed in flames. Creatures that make successful melee attacks against you suffer 7d6+7 points of fire damage. Once per round as a standard action, you may direct these flames at an opponent within 15 feet, dealing 7d6+7 points of fire damage, or half on a successful Reflex save. When using this attack, your enemies do not suffer fire damage on successful melee attacks until the next round. In addition, you gain fire resistance 15.
- Cold: Your very breath turns to frost as cold envelopes your form. You can make melee touch attacks dealing 7d6+7 points of cold damage, or half on a successful Fortitude save. Creatures wearing metallic armor that failed the save suffer as if entangled for the duration of the power. In addition, you gain cold resistance 15.
- Electricity: Small arcs of lightning play across your fingers and the rest of your form, wreathing you in electric current. Any creature that attacks you with metallic weapons suffers 7d6 points of electricity damage, or half on a successful Reflex save. Saving throws made in this fashion suffer a -2 penalty. You may direct this electricity energy offensively once each round as a standard action, dealing 5d6 points of electricity damage, or half on a successful save, to up to three targets that are all within a 15-foot radius. When using this offensive option, enemies do not suffer electricity damage on an attack until the following round. In addition, you gain electricity resistance 15.
- Sonic: Your form vibrates and hums with incredible amounts of sonic vibrations. Each round, all creatures within 30 feet that are capable of hearing must make a successful Fortitude save or be deafened for 2d6 rounds. Any weapons used against you suffer 7d6-7 points of sonic damage on a successful attack. In addition, you gain sonic resistance 15.
- For each additional power point spent, increase the damage caused by the power by one die (d6) modified as appropriate by the energy type. For each extra two dice of damage, this power’s save DC increases by 1.